Administrative, Non-Teaching, and Teaching Staff for Training (STT)
Staff training mobility includes:
• Mobility of teaching staff from a higher education institution to another higher education institution or an enterprise for receiving training.
• Mobility of administrative and other non-teaching staff from a higher education institution to a partner higher education institution or an enterprise for receiving training.
The purpose is to allow beneficiaries to learn from the experiences and good practices of a partner institution or host enterprise and acquire practical skills relevant to their current job and professional development. Activities can be workshops, courses, conferences, periods of practical training, short secondments, and others.
Typically, STT training visits last between two days (excluding travel) to six days. Transportation and living expenses are covered by Erasmus+. The grant depends on the host country and the length of stay.
• Staff Mobility for Training Application Form (PDF Link)
• Staff Mobility for Training Checklist Form (PDF Link)
• IBAN Information Form (PDF Link)