Ιntercollege announces the launch of the following training programs:
1. MCSA (Windows Server 1,2,3)
Obtaining Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification in Windows Server 2016 leads to your employment as a network or computer system administrator or as a computer network specialist or even as an information technology consultant. This certification demonstrates that you have the ability, knowledge and all the skills required to develop, manage and maintain information systems.
• The program is funded by the HRDA
• The cost including the HRDA funding is a total of 390 euros for three modules per person, while the total initial cost is 1930 euros per person.
• The cost of Certification for each module is 100 Euros, and is not included in the original price.
• Individuals who are not eligible for funding are kindly requested to contact the Training & Development Unit at 22842511/99486105.
• Days & Hours: Monday & Wednesday, 18:00 – 21:15
• Program language: English
• Program Duration: 126 Hours Total
• Instructor: Grigoris Liassis
• Beginning & End of courses:
-Windows Server March 1, 4 – May 6, 2019
-Windows Server 2, 6 May – 3 July 2019
-Windows Server 3, September 9 – October 23, 2019
• Unemployed individuals can also receive funding for this program according to their qualifications.
2. CCNA CyberOps
Organizations need to identify quickly cybersecurity problems and respond effectively to security problems. CCNA CyperOps certification prepares candidates to start a career collaborating with cybersecurity analysts at security centers.
• The program is not funded by the HRDA
• The total cost is 485 euros per person
• Days & Hours: Tuesday & Thursday, 18:00 – 21:15.
• Program language: English.
• Program Duration: 70 Hours.
• Instructor: Minos Papamichael.
• Beginning & End of courses: March 5 – June 11, 2019.