Accredited by the Council of Educational Evaluation-Accreditation (S.E.K.A.P.)
Subsided by the Government of Cyprus
This programme provides you not only with the expertise in the legal field but also with the necessary office management skills, based on the fact that every law firm and organisation needs properly trained and qualified staff for its smooth and efficient functioning.
As a graduate of this programme, you will be a specialised professional, able to respond to workload from day one, without the need for empirical learning of the procedures of the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver, Registries, the Department of Lands but also procedures associated with Banks.
Duration:Two (2) years for obtaining the Diploma.
Language:Greek Language.The English Language is taught as a subject.
Location: Intercollege Nicosia
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to respond to modern challenges presented. The primary aim of this program is to adequately educate and train you in order to work in law firms, companies, and private organizations. Upon graduation you will have the advantage of both theoretical and practical knowledge that will give you the necessary skills for your career
During the program, you will be given the opportunity to gain hands-on experience while doing your internship in law firms or companies, which will offer you the first contact with the profession.
Upon completion of the program you will have the advantage of finding work in law firms and in companies providing legal and financial services. At the same time you will be eligible to work in the civil service, local government, and non-governmental organizations.
The new aims of the programme are as follow:
- Appropriate training and education for people working in law firms, corporations, private organizations.
- When you graduate you will have the advantage in both theoretical and practical knowledge, which will provide you with the necessary skills for your career and advancement.
- When you graduate, as a qualified professional, you will be capable to respond to workload from day one, without the need for empirical learning of the procedures of the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver, Registries, the Department of Lands but also procedures associated with Banks.
- Upon completion of the program as a graduate, you will have the lead in finding work in law firms but also in companies providing legal and financial services.
- Upon completion of the program you will understand and be able to offer quality and improved services on a high professional level.
- As a graduate, you will be able to understand the basic legal and financial aspects and terminology.
OFAD-115 Introduction to Typing
OFAD-109 Office Practice I
OFAD-110 Office Practice II
OFAD-106 Greek Typing I
OFAD-116 English Typing I
OFAD-205 Greek Typing II
ILAW-110 Cyprus Legal System
ILAW-160 Corporate Law and Management
ILAW-210 Political and Penal procedure I
ILAW-220 Political and Penal procedure II
ILAW-200 Internal Law Office Management I
ILAW-230 Internal Law Office Management II
ILAW-140 Internship I
ILAW-240 Internship II
BENG-122 English I
BENG-123 English II
BENG-124 English III
PENG-100 Professional English
COMP-122 Windows & Excel
COMP-213 Presentation, Internet & Email
OFAD-225 Work Behaviour
IBADM-230 Business Law
ILAW-131 Principles of Contract Law