Accredited by the Council of Educational Evaluation-Accreditation (S.E.K.A.P.)
Subsided by the Government of Cyprus.
The business sector is a very active and dynamic sector. It is subject to constant change, due to the significant growth of both businesses as a result of globalization, but also the nature of business as a result of technological progress and the new economic circumstances prevailing in the European and global market. An academic program in Business Administration should reflect new developments and to be able to expand and differentiate in order to incorporate the changes. The curriculum of the program in Business Administration is being monitored constantly updated and changed on an annual basis to reflect new developments.
Duration: Two (2) years for the Diploma.
Language: English Language
Location: Intercollege Nicosia (subjected to approval from DIPAE)
The aims of the program are:
- Acquisition professional diploma for students who aspire to work in this field.
- Proper training and education for people working in SMEs and large private organizations.
- To have the advantage, upon graduation, of both theoretical and practical knowledge, which will provide them with those skills necessary for their professional career and advancement.
- Graduates to become qualified professionals, able to meet the workload on the first day, without a need for empirical learning tools and management methods.
- On completion of the program will understand and be able to perform qualitative and upgraded services on a high level of professionalism.
- Graduates are able to understand the basic financial and legal aspects and terminologies.
The success of our graduates in the industry reflects the technical expertise taught and professional skills cultivated in the Business Program. The evidence we possess indicates a high placement rate in a wide range of organizations in every sector of the economy. Graduates have been employed in public, semi-public and private sector organizations in Cyprus and abroad (such as Hermes Airport, CYTA, the Electricity Authority, Supermarket Chains, and more. In other cases, many have continued their studies to pursue a bachelor degree in tertiary institutions of Cyprus and abroad.
ACCT-110 Accounting I
ECON-261 Principles of Microeconomics
ENGL-100 Basic Writing
COMP-150 Microcomputer Applications
MATH-160 College Algebra
ACCT-111 Accounting II
ECON-262 Principle of Macroeconomics
IMGT-281 Introduction to Management
ENGL-101 English Composition
PHIL-120 Business Ethics
ACCT-211 Managerial Accounting
IBADM-234 Organizational Behavior
IBADM-231 Business Communications
PSY-110 General Psychology I
IBADM-230 Business Law
IMGT-280 Small Business & Entrepreneurship
IBADM-250 International Business
IBADM-293 Final Year Project