• If you are seeking ways to improve the productivity of your business.
• If you are searching for ways to help your business survive and function efficiently in difficult financial times.
• If you want to improve your human resources to achieve the greatest results possible..
… Then apply for our program!
After the completion of the program, participants will be able to:
• Develop methods to improve their efficiency and productivity in their daily work routine.
• Develop their ability to make creative decisions.
• Seek for continuous improvement in their field.
The program consists of two meetings, four hours each οne.
• Company Owners
• Business Executives
• Human Resources Officers
• People in supervisory positions
• Department Heads and
• Graduates in responsible positions.
Includes: Lecture, discussion, hands-on exercise in groups.
Educational Manual, Paperboard, Computer and Bishop
SYSTEM OF RECORD
HRDA’s Attendance sheet
TEACHING AND NOTES LANGUAGE
Attendance policy, Evaluation of trainer’s efficiency, Participants’ evaluation for the overall organization and execution of the seminar by the educational institution.
After the completion of the program, a certificate will be given to the participants. In each certificate apart from to the basic information included, will be also mentioned that the program was approved by the Cyprus Human Resources Development Authority.
Total: 8 hours
University of Nicosia
Fani Papamichael holds a degree in Sociology with a minor degree in Political Science from the University of Cyprus and a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from the Cyprus Institute of Management. Her research areas of interest are in Social Sciences, Communication and Personality Development.
PARTICIPATION COST PER PERSON:
Initial Cost € 150
Cost after the grant € 30
* Limited participation availability for unemployed individuals, under certain conditions.
Intercollege / Training and Development Unit
Tel: 22 842571
Fax: 22 842555